As the summer months quickly approach, parents and children may be excited about the warm-weather events yet to come. Individuals typically enjoy water parks, backyard/park play and cookouts during this time of the year. Though this can be a joyous occasion, there are some tips that may be useful to make sure everyone stays safe during the fun.
Even when we take steps to protect ourselves and others, sometimes accidents are due to the negligent actions of a third party. If you have been hurt and would like to pursue legal representation for your personal injury claim, contact the Wausau personal injury lawyers of Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. ® at 800-242-2874.
There are several problems that may occur during the summer that could put your and your children at risk:
- Malfunctioning barbecue grills, stoves, or other related machines
- Injuries at a water park, including inadequate lifeguard staffing or defective rides/safety equipment
- Harm caused at a summer camp from food poisoning, improper medical treatment, inadequate staffing, or other safety risks/hazards
- Lack of public pool safety precautions
- Defects or malfunctions with your home pool/spa and the various parts within
- Food-borne illness contraction at a restaurant or through a supermarket item
- Malfunctioning playground equipment
- Product defects in transportation devices such as skateboards, bicycles, scooters, or Rollerblades
If any of the above events happened to you or someone you love, you may be able to pursue your case in a court of law. It is strongly recommended that you contact a Wausau personal injury lawyer to discuss your options. That way, you can present your case well and potentially recover financial compensation to help recover from damages.
If you have been hurt during the summer due to the negligent actions of a third party, contact the Wausau personal injury lawyers of Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. ® at 800-242-2874 today.