Resume for Brenda K. Sunby
- Manitowoc, Wisconsin – 1973
Admitted to Bar
- 1998 Wisconsin U.S. District Court, Eastern and Western Districts of Wisconsin
- 1998 The John Marshall Law School, J.D.
- Dean’s List and Honor Roll
- Herzog Moot Court Competition
- 1994 Marquette University, B.A.
- Majors: Psychology; Criminology & Law Studies
- Minor: Spanish
- Marathon County Bar Association
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Association for Justice
- The American Association for Justice
- Association For Women Lawyers
- Portage County Bar Association
- Appointed by the State of Wisconsin Office of Lawyer Regulation to a three year term on its the 16th District Committee.
- Named 2007 Rising Star by Milwaukee Magazine
- Named 2008 Rising Star by Milwaukee Magazine
- Member, Wisconsin Association for Justice Jury Instruction Committee
- Wisconsin Association for Justice Women’s Caucus Past Chair
- Gave a speech at WAJ Summer Seminar July 10th, 2009 in Door County entitled Preserving a Client’s Claim Against an Uninsured but Potentially Collectable Defendant
- 2010-2011 Wisconsin Association for Justice Program Committee
- Recipient of the 2010 Mentoring Award, Association for Women Lawyers, State Bar of Wisconsin
- Certified as a Civil Trial Specialist with the National Board of Trial Advocacy in 2011
- Ms. Sunby practices in the Wausau office.