Resume for Catherine T. Tully
- New York, N.Y. – 1953
Admitted to Bar
- 1978 Wisconsin and U.S. District Court, Eastern and Western Districts of Wisconsin
- 1983 U.S. Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit
- 1978 Marquette University, J.D.
- 1975 Valparaiso University, B.A. in Math, with honors
- Recipient of Presidential Scholarship & V.P. of the Mortar Board, an Honor Society.
- Milwaukee Bar Association
- American Bar Association (Member: Commission on Women in the Profession formerly The Margaret Brent League; Law Practice Management Section)
- ABA Litigation Advisory Panel
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Association for Justice
- The American Association for Justice
- Ms. Tully is married and has three children
- She has been on the Board of the Parent Associations at Elm Creative Art School and Roosevelt Middle School in Milwaukee
- Volunteer and Junior Class Parent at Divine Savior Holy Angels High School
- Volunteered for many activities at Marquette University High School and Trinity Irish Dance Academy
- Managed several soccer and Little League teams
- She is a member of All Saints Catholic Church and a founding member of M.I.C.A.H. (Milwaukee Inner-City Congregations Allied for Hope), an organization which promotes justice in the Central City of Milwaukee
- Ms. Tully resides in Milwaukee. She is a member of All Saints Catholic Church and sings with the All Saints Gospel Choir.