Resume for Edward J. Vopal
- Evanston, Illinois – 1967
Admitted to Bar
- 1994 Wisconsin and U.S. District Court, Eastern and Western Districts of Wisconsin
- 1991 Michigan State Bar
- 1994 Valparaiso University, J.D., with senior honors
- 1991 Northern Michigan University, B.S., cum laude, with honors
- Brown County and American Bar Associations
- State Bar of Wisconsin Group and Prepaid Legal Services Committee 2003)
- American Association for Justice, Wisconsin Association for Justice (Board of Directors, 2002-present; President, 2012)
- Program Committee 2003)
- and the Honorable Robert J. Parins Inns of Court.
- Certified as a Civil Trial Specialist with the National Board of Trial Advocacy in 2003.
- Mr. Vopal is a past Board Member for the Northern Michigan University Alumni Association.
- Mr. Vopal practices in the Green Bay office.