Resume for James M. Fergal
- Superior, Wisconsin in 1947
Admitted to Bar
- 1972 Wisconsin State Bar
- 1973 New York State Bar
- 1978 U.S. Supreme Court and U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth and Seventh Circuits
- 1972 University of Wisconsin-Madison, J.D.
- 1969 University of Wisconsin-Madison, B.B.A.
- State Bar of Wisconsin (Board of Directors, Litigation Section, 1995—; Chair, 2000; Vice-Chair, 1998)
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- Wisconsin Association for Justice
- The American Association for Justice
- Assistant U.S. States Attorney, Eastern District of Wisconsin, 1977-1980
- Mr. Fergal is included in the Best Lawyers in America
- Mr. Fergal practices in the Waukesha office.