Resume for Jodi L. Habush
- Milwaukee, WI- 1967
Admitted to Bar
- 1992 Illinois and U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- 1993 Wisconsin State Bar
- 1992 Harvard University, J.D.
- 1989 University of Michigan, B.A., Phi Beta Kappa. Recipient, Angell Scholar Award.
- American Bar Association
- The American Association for Justice
- Association for Women Lawyers
- Wisconsin Bar Association
- Wisconsin Association for Justice
- Trial Lawyers for Public Justice (TLPJ).
- “At a Loss: The State of Wisconsin After Eight Years Without the Public Intervenor Office,” Wisconsin Stewardship Network, 2004
- Contributing Author: “Life Before and After House Bill 20: Product Liability Changes,” Illinois Trial Lawyers Association Seminar, 1995.
- After graduation from Harvard, Ms. Habush served as law clerk for the Honorable Charles P. Kocoras, District Judge for the Northern District of Illinois
- She worked as an associate at the Chicago law firm of Pavalon & Gifford for several years until she moved to Milwaukee in 1995 and joined Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. ®, where she became a shareholder
- While continuing to work Of Counsel for Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. ®, in 2003, Ms. Habush opened an environmental law practice located in Whitefish Bay.
- Ms. Habush works Of Counsel out of the the Milwaukee office.