Resume for Linda V. Meagher
- Milwaukee, WI – 1963
Admitted to Bar
- 1988 Wisconsin, U.S. District Court
- Eastern and Western Districts of Wisconsin
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit, US Supreme Court
- 1988 Marquette University, J.D.
- 1985 University of Wisconsin, B.A.
- Marquette Law Review, 1986-1988
- Milwaukee and American Bar Associations
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- American Association for Justice
- Wisconsin Association for Justice
- Ms Meagher is on the Amicus Committee for WATL, and is Vice President of the Board of Directors for the UW-Waukesha Foundation.
- She also has lectured on various topics for Continuing Legal Education seminars such as punitive damages, ethics, evidence, and trial practice.
- Ms Meagher is on the Amicus Committee for the Wisconsin Association for Justice, and served as Vice President of the Board of Directors for the UW-Waukesha Foundation.
- Law Clerk, Hon. Michael T. Sullivan, District I of the Wisconsin Court of Appeals, 1988-1989
- Ms. Meagher was a Eugene B. King Scholar
- Ms. Meagher practices in the Waukesha office.