Resume for Ricardo Perez
- Kenosha, Wisconsin – 1967
Admitted to Bar
- 2000 Wisconsin State Bar
- 1999 University of Wisconsin-Madison, J.D.
- 1996 University of Wisconsin-Parkside, B.A.
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Hispanic Lawyers Association
- Mr. Perez is a former police officer
- Mr. Perez is an Adjunct Instructor with Gateway Technical College (Civil Law, Business Law, and Criminal Law)
- He also gives speeches on Driver Safety & The Law at local high schools
- He has participated in Kenosha Kiwanis Club – Anatomy of an Auto Accident and participated in Career Day at Bigfoot High – Walworth County
- He is on the Spanish Center Board of Directors
- Mr. Perez speaks Spanish as a second language
- Mr. Perez practices in the Kenosha office.