Resume for Robert L. Jaskulski
- 1963 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Admitted to Bar
- 1988 Wisconsin and U.S. District Courts of Southeastern and Western Wisconsin.
- Admitted to practice before the Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals and the United States Supreme Court.
- 1988 Marquette University, J.D., cum laude
- 1985 University of Wisconsin – Milwaukee, B.A., magna cum laude.
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Milwaukee Bar Association
- The American Association for Justice (Former the Association of Trial Lawyers of America)
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- Wisconsin Association for Justice (Formerly the Wisconsin Academy of Trial lawyers)
- Fellow, International Society of Barristers
- Mr. Jaskulski recently served as Chair of the Board of Directors for the Litigation Section for the State Bar of Wisconsin
- He is a past president of the Wisconsin Association for Justice (Formerly the Wisconsin Academy of Trial Lawyers)
- He is a member of the Board of Governors for the American Association for Justice (Formerly the Association of Trial Lawyers of America)
- Mr. Jaskulski has been asked to testify on numerous occasions before the Wisconsin Assembly and Senate on behalf of Wisconsin consumers
- Mr. Jaskulski has given numerous seminar presentations on behalf of the State Bar of Wisconsin and the Wisconsin Association for Justice
- He has also served as a guest lecturer at Marquette University and the University of Wisconsin – Milwaukee.
- Mr. Jaskulski is certified as a Civil Trial Specialist by the National Board of Trial Advocacy
- Mr. Jaskulski has received the distinction of being listed as a “Super Lawyer” in Wisconsin by Milwaukee Magazine since 2005
- Mr. Jaskulski was listed as one of Wisconsin’s top 50 “Super Lawyers” in 2009
- Mr. Jaskulski has been listed in The Best Lawyers in America since 2006.
- Mr. Jaskulski received the “Leaders in the Law” award by the Wisconsin Law Journal for his appellate advocacy in the area of insurance law in Wisconsin in 2004
- Mr. Jaskulski is co-author of the chapter on Physical and Mental Examinations in Wisconsin Discovery Law and Practice (3rd ed. 2003)
- Mr. Jaskulski is the author of the chapter on Jury Selection in Wisconsin Trial Practice (2nd ed. 2003).
- Mr. Jaskulski is a member of St. Mary’s Parish in Hales Corners, Wisconsin, and serves on the Parish Athletic Board and Festival Board
- Mr. Jaskulski serves as a volunteer coach for the youth sports.